I wonder if I just went ahead and set up dates/times for nanowrimo write-ins at Kent and printed out some flyers, would people just show up…?
Instead of me sitting here, hemming and hawing about if there’s enough people interested or if anyone would come or if it would just be me.
I mean, it’s not a big deal if it IS just me because my gameplan is to hang out on campus and write on Saturdays anyhow. So I’m not going out of my way or putting a ton of extra work in.
- blackacres reblogged this from gustavvofring and added:
- gustavvofring reblogged this from blackacres and added:
- gustavvofring likes this
- froth said: I say do it. I’m super reclusive when I write so I don’t promise to show up, but my gosh the official times SUCK. Do it!
- lacearoundthewound reblogged this from blackacres and added:
- complicatedtriangulated said: If there’s an outlet and caffeine, I will be there. Hell, the outlet’s negotiable.