A good bit of entertainment tonight. WBC, as expected, did not show up to Kent. I mean, who really thought they were going to, anyhow? BUT, they gave us some GREAT photoshopped images and some cool misleading tweets with a pretty insensitive jab at the college’s history. Also, c’mon, that’s the oldest jab in the book, as well.
Top image is, obviously, not photoshopped. The whole counter-protest thing turned into a LGBT rally kind of deal and it dispersed pretty shortly afterwards (probably not much longer than forty-five minutes to an hour).
I especially like the bus photoshopped in a place vehicles are not permitted and wouldn’t be accessible by a bus anyhow.
- wholyhell likes this
- cylleona likes this
- cuppycakesmeow likes this
- iwillendyouokay reblogged this from blackacres
- iwillendyouokay likes this
- jennhighandmighty reblogged this from blackacres and added:
- nicetomeecha likes this
- shanmcc4 reblogged this from wafflesinmyvhs
- wafflesinmyvhs reblogged this from therebloggingneverends
- therebloggingneverends reblogged this from blackacres
- keeperofdreams reblogged this from blackacres and added:
- keeperofdreams likes this
- blackacres posted this